A real relief for all concerned – organizers and participants – is the EVA-EMS system. Originally developed for the German ROTAX MAX Challenge already in 2010, this web-based application has been exclusively licensed and further enhanced by BRP-Rotax in 2013, covering all usual tasks of motorsport events. Starting from a comfortable online registration up to the final checkout, the system provides a variety of recording and inspection functions. Also thanks to its multi-language capability the system is actually used in more than 30 countries all over the world.
The system is extremely easy to use. Most functions work fully automatic without the need of an operators intervention. The user interface is clearly structured focusing at the most important and omitting all unnecessary information. It is designed to work with all common barcode scanners on the market to speed up recurring operations whereever applicable.
- No software installation, updates or backups required
- Runs on all devices, operating systems and common browsers
- Unlimited number of users
- No license fee for Rotax distribution network
- Online subscription
- Homepage support (entryform, entrylist, …)
- Communication with participants (informations, bulletins, …)
- NEW: Communication between organization, officials and drivers.
- Payment control (cash, credit, bank-transfer, …)
- Raffle (vehicles, engines, awards, …)
- Handout/Control of tyres
- Handout/Return of material (transponders, tools, lead, …)
- Driver registration (drivers data, licenses, …)
- Scrutineering (engines, chassis, seals, racewear, …)
- Handling/Control of briefings (attendance-list, …)
- Access control (drivers, mechanics, staff, visitors, …)
- Inspection of equipment throughout the event
- NEW: Event summary booklet
- Drivers logbook