New versions available as of 02.05.2019 at https://www.rotax-ems.com
- Form-setups and -uploads centralized in FORM SETUP function.
- Possibility added to create a form for scrutineering applications.
- Button added to SCRUTINEERING to call/print a pre-filled document.
- Preview capability added to all functions calling pre-filled documents.
- Subscription limits are now dependent from payment control status.
- Bug fixed when opening pre-filled documents on smartphones/tablets.
- Possibility added to CLASSES SETUP to specify the amount of tyres
which can be used during a certain period (e.g. season, championship).
- Possibility added to CLASSES SETUP to specify the total vehicle
weight which will be used later on to calculate the maximum lead weight.
- Possibility added to INSPECTION to enable the detection of stolen
or illegal equipment.
- Possibility added to ENTRYFORM SETUP to allow multiple entrycodes.
- Possibility added to ENTRYFORM SETUP to allow an automatic match
with external definitions made in EVA/SCC (for Rotax distributors only).
- SPF record added to DNS setup to avoid emails identified as SPAM.
- Nations list (incl. number of drivers) added to LISTINGS function.
- Possibility added to RESET function to reset Racecom separately.
- Forced logout of standard App users added to RESET function.
- Possibility added to GENERAL SETUP to enter Standings-URL.
- TYRE-ASSEMBLER function added to Admin APPS to create
tyrestacks (up to 16 tyres), which can be assigned to drivers.
- Possibility added to TYRE HANDOUT to enter/scan tyrestacks.
- TICKETING function added to support on site registration.
Works also with external App to summon drivers and entrants.
- Possibility added to MESSENGER to resend the QR-Code.
- Bug fixed when uploading an individual tyre database.
- Signature pad capability enabled for external App to sign documents.
- Signature pad capability added to RACECOM User Setup.
- ITALIAN language module added (6 languages are available).
- Minor improvements to TIMETABLE function.
- Modified ID-CHANGER application.
- Bug fixed when calling an entrylist from external APP.
- Possibility added to GENERAL SETUP to enter Redirect-URL’s
for Live-Timing, Live-Streaming, Regulations and Results.
- Possibility added to EVENT SETUP to enter track information like
address, contacts, geodata, layout, etc. (database supported).
- MESSENGER is now also able to send messages to external APP.
- New functions added to the RACECOM communication protocol
to enable the external APP to query for track information, etc.
- On/Off-Switch added to TIMETABLE SETUP to enable timetable
activation and deactivation each day separately.
- Smaller enhancements to reduce user mistake propabilities.
- Bug fixed when listing participants not logged-in to external APP.
- Possibility added to RACECOM function to generate and publish
listings (at the moment just the drivers list) from the database.
- TIMETABLE function added to MEDIA/PRESS menu.
- On/Off-Switch for timetable added to GENERAL SETUP.
- Old links calling EMS are now redirected to the secure HTTPS-Site.
- Bug fixed when participant tries to modify his personal data.
- Bug fixed (format) when calling entrylist or timetable using Samsung.
- New TIMETABLE function added to SETUP menu to enable an
automated creation of time schedules callable by websites and apps.
- Import function added to RACECOM race setup to allow a takeover
of the races directly from the timetable.
- Bug fixed when using smartphone app for INSPECTION function.
- Simplified menu for mobile/outdoor use added to RACECOM.
- Enhanced scan app by CODEX adapted to INSPECTION function.
- Additional formfiller keywords added RACECOM form setup.
- En bloc signature of stewards board applied to PDF docs and forms.
- Various possibilities added to filter messages in RACECOM monitor.
- Possibility added to resize the RACECOM monitor.
- Possibility added to start/stop automatic refresh of RACECOM monitor.
- Electronic Payment capability added to online SUBSCRIPTION to
enable immediate payment of event fees by creditcard, PayPal, …
- New function added to APPS to upload an individual tyre database
to be used for legal checks during tyre handout and inspection.
- CSV export format modified to enable direct opening in newer
Excel versions without the need to manually separate the columns.
- New form (Initial Technical Check Report) added to RACECOM.
- Bug fixed when converting and resizing uploaded images (gif/png/jpg)
and multipage documents (pdf).
- Bugs fixed and minor enhancements in RACECOM function.
- Enhanced performance (2-6 times faster) using latest version PHP 7.1
- Enhanced database editor with advanced filtering possibilities.
- Possibility added to GENERAL SETUP to set the timezone (local time).
- Possibility added to GENERAL SETUP to define the drivers ID-Code
to have up to 2 letters followed by a 4, 5 or 6 digits numeric value.
- Uploaded driver pictures are now one size (no thumbnails any more).
- New function RACECOM to manage the entire communication
and document flow between organization, officials and participants,
including a complete event summary booklet for ASN purposes.
- Communication to participants via iOS and Android smartphones.
- Introduction of secure HTTPS communication protocol using SSL.
- New DOWNLOAD function to download zipped files like pictures,
profiles, barcodes, licenses, accreditations and logfiles.
21.07.2017 (V4.00 Beta)
- A major enhancement has been implemented and released for Beta-
Testing purposes. The new function RACECOM manages the complete
communication and document flow between officials.
- The participants database now contains the date when a driver did his
first subscription and additionally the date when he did the last change.
- New (free) scan app for iOS, Android and Windows mobile adapted to
INSPECTION function. The scan engine is close to industrial standards.
- Possibility added to INSPECTION to display result details
(for example to know the reason why a driver has been red signaled).
- When a driver re-registers or cancels one or more events, the participants
database (and the entrylist) is automatically updated.
- Screen size selection added to first LOGIN procedure to optimize the
use of the available screen space.
- It is now possible to allow one or more set of tyres in GENERAL SETUP.
- Possibility added to GENERAL SETUP to allow only a particular set of
tyres (1 to 4) to be used.
- Possibility added to ENTRYFORM SETUP to switch confirmation email
to participant ON/OFF.
- PDF-Upload and -View function added to race office REGISTRATION.
- MESSENGER can now send messages to participants of the previous year.
- LOGBOOK-Listing added to LISTINGS function.
- STAFF menu introduced containing ACCESS CONTROL.
- VOTING function added to STAFF menu.
- Enhanced PDF-Formfiller implemented to make Adobe Plugin
(PDF/FDF-Merger) unnecessary. Works now on all operating systems.
- Alternative entry of name/birthday instead of EDIT-Code added to
REGISTRATION function to allow participants to modify their data.
- “Webpage mode” button for mobile devices added to MAIN menu.
- Blindcopy capability for MESSENGER function added to GENERAL SETUP.
- Minor bugfixes caused by latest PHP update.
- Scan app for iOS and Android devices adapted to INSPECTION function.
- Function to define own disclaimer added to SETUP menu.
- Multiple email address possibility added to ENTRYFORM SETUP.
- Bug fixed when opening a new window after REDIRECT.
- Bug fixed when entering new classes in the CLASSES SETUP.
- Alphanumeric Tyre Barcode introduced according to CIK
tyre homologation 2017 and tender process regulations.
- Missing drivers at Race Office added to Status report.
- Drivers/Class counter added to ENTRYLIST when selecting events.
- Registration timestamp (date/time) added to participant database.
- SUPPLIES and CHECKOUT function added to smartphone applications.
- CROSS CHECK function completely removed.
- Minor bugs fixed in LOGIN and BRIEFING functions.
- Gray import check added to TYRE HANDOUT function.
- Tyre lookup search extended to 5 years in the past.
- Parallel availablity of Update-/Enable-function in race office REGISTRATION.
- Possibility to upload driver images added to race office REGISTRATION.
- Participants-List added to MEDIA/PRESS menu.
- Import function for participants database added to APPS menu.
- Pre-filled PDF-Form(s) attached to organizer confirmation.
- Information about selected events added to organizer confirmation.
- Number of definable EVENTS extended from 10 to 20.
- Fields PROVINCE and COUNTRY added to entryform-setup.
- Additional free definable fields added to entryform-setup.
- New editor implemented for CLASS SETUP to avoid wrong entries.
- Function COUNTRY SETUP simplified to allow faster selection.
- Country flags completed and minor simplifications implemented.
- Checkbox added to GENERAL SETUP to allow multiple tyre barcode formats.
- Checkbox added to GENERAL SETUP to allow skipping of scrutineering.
- Checkbox added to GENERAL SETUP to allow skipping of briefing.
- BACKUP function (save and restore) added to ADMIN menu.
- Online registration enhanced to check for max. number of participants.
- Language selection added to online registration and user login.
- SESSION CHANGE function added to MAIN menu (for Admin only).
- PARTICIPANT reset added to RESET menu.
- PAYMENT function enhanced in race office REGISTRATION.
- Character-set converter added to online registration.
- ACCESS-CONTROL function added to MAIN menu to check entries/exits.
- IMPORT function added to Vehicle/Engine Assembler.
- Email Address added to race officce REGISTRATION mask.
- EVENT function added to SETUP menu.
- PDF to JPG convertion added to image upload function.
- Startnumber- and gender-field added to entryform-setup.
- Carburetor- and Exhaust-sealing added.
- Free definable fields added to entryform-setup.
- Class selection added to messenger function (participants).
- Form upload added to entryform-setup.
- RAFFLE function added to allow vehicle- and engine-lottery.
- Free definable farewell-message added to entryform-setup.
- Free definable redirect-button added to general-setup.
- Number of controllable tyres increased from 8 to 16.
- CROSS-CHECK function disabled (needs to be revised).
- ACCREDITATION function added to allow journalist registration.
- Media/Press selection added to messenger function.
- Engine-SN lookup added to general setup to allow search via sealnumber.
- Automatic display reformatting for mobile devices added.
- Minor enhancements to scrutineering and tyre-handout function.
- Complete system portation to PHP 5.4.
- New enhanced database table editor introduced.
- TYRE ARCHIVE function added to enable tyre control throughout a season.
- Event-notes added to entryform-setup.
- Block-subscription and subscription deadline added to entryform-setup.
- PRESET function added to admin area to enable all participants at once.
- Printout possibility for curriculum vitae of all drivers added.
- PADDOCK account added to user administration.
- Membercard-ID lookup added to entryform-setup to allow permanent ID-numbers.
- Note fields and functional enhancements added to office area.
- Note fields and functional enhancements added to scrutineering area.
- Enhancements added to tyre-handout and entryform-setup. Minor bugfixes.
- PUBLIC account added to user administration.
- MEDIA/PRESS and COMMENTATOR function added to public area.
- CURRICULUM VITAE function (driver profile) added to online registration.
- Color selection and logo upload added to setup area.
- Gray import detection for MOJO tyres added.
- Portuguese added language module (german, english, french, spanish).
- RESET function added to admin area.
- Online registration enhanced to detect double registrations.
- Multiple startingnumber elaboration enhanced via selectbox.
- Pre-defined listings added to LISTING function.
- Barcode setup enhanced to allow different code formats for the same item.
- Multiple startingnumber elaboration added.
- NEW SUBSCRIBE function added to office area (registration on site).
- Payment administration added to office area (cash payment on site).
- Barcode and entryform print added to office area.
- Payment status visualization added to participants list.
- RE-REGISTER/CANCEL function added to online registration.
- LISTING function with CSV and TXT download possibility added to MAIN menu.
- FORM function added to admin-area to allow PDF-form generation.
- EDIT function added to online registration to allow modification by participants.
- MESSENGER function added to admin area to enable quick info to participants.
- Prefix definition for preliminary identification code added to entryform setup.
- Adjustments to membercard behaviour and minor bugfixes.
- Transpondernumber, Engine- and Chassisbrand added to entryform.
- Classes and events selection added to participants list.